|Employment Type:||Regular Full-time position|
Fabricator I/ Deburr
Under the direction of the Production Manager, employee is in training to learn methodologies and techniques used to perform plastic fabrication production work. Employee has enough experience to be able to perform most simple activities as they relate to typical plastic fabrication operations and mechanical assembly.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with hand tools and power tools / equipment that are typically used in Plastic Fabrication.
SKILL LEVEL / KEY STRENGTHS
Employee works on routine assignments under direct supervision, works with trainer(s) to become familiar with most production materials (NPP, WPP, PVC, FM4910, & C-PVC), hand tools, and equipment most commonly used in the plastic fabrication area. This position requires good problem solving skills, attention to detail, and an ability to balance customer expectations with company policies and procedures. The individual must be flexible, adaptable and possess a high sense of integrity. They must respect and enforce the confidential aspects of their work. They will work effectively with cross functional teams and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all work in a safe manner. Promptly report safety issues and any unsafe behavior of others to management.
- Perform all work in a manner which ensures that a quality product is available for on time delivery to the next level customer.
- Learns to use computer systems / software, and navigation of company’s network.
- Learns to use precision measuring equipment
- Accurately records, submits daily time cards, and enters recordable time into M3.
- Maintain shop equipment, and tooling to support production.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
- Understands the urgency of our industry and is willing to work overtime and/or travel upon short notice to satisfy customer needs
- Supports management as requested
- Complies with company policies and procedures
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent on successful completion of background investigation and drug screen.