|Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Employment Type:||Regular Full-time position|
|Location:||Burbank, CA -Corporate|
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is the leading nation-wide distributor of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid handling systems and expertise. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. We also serve the construction market through mechanical contractors.
Ryan Herco offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
- Oversee accounts payable staffs to ensure timely and accurately processing invoices, direct orders invoices and credits.
- Prepare weekly check-run and credit card payment run via P-card program
- Manage the team by recruiting, training, leading, and motivating employees; Prepare individual’s performance review; conduct one-on-one meeting on a regular basis.
- Improve efficiencies in the team become familiar with current processes/procedures and provide guidance and action plans for continues improvement.
- Administrate and manage AP automation process, P-card program & Travel & Entertainment card program
- Communicate and collaborate with other department managers to improve and develop effective AP operations
- Manage vendor relations by maintaining vendor profiles, responding to vendors’ inquires, performing vendor statement reconciliations to ensure timely payments
- Assist in annual external financial audit; provide supporting documents according to auditor’s requests.
- Coordinate with GL team in preparation of 1099 reporting
- Provide Ad Hoc reports or analysis to upper management
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Experience supervising at least 3-5 staff, preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to systemically organize and prioritize multiple activities or projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skill is required