|Employment Type:||Regular Full-time position|
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is the leading nation-wide distributor of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid handling systems and expertise. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. We also serve the construction market through mechanical contractors.
Ryan Herco offers a competitive, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We strive to promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
We need a talented individual for a Warehouse Driver for Ryan Herco Flow Solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service when engaging with Ryan Herco Flow Solutions’ customers
- Load and unloads truck deliveries.
- Drives company owned truck and delivers orders to customers.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Knowledge of PVC fittings or plumbing industry is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people
- Solid interpersonal skills, able to maintain cooperative working relationship with all levels of personnel
- Reliable and effective communicator
- Strong teamwork and professional demeanor
- Driving/Delivery experience
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent on successful completion of background investigation and drug screen.