|Employment Type:||Regular Full-time position|
|Location:||San Jose, CA|
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is the leading nation-wide distributor of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid handling systems and expertise. We sell to a broad base of customers in industries such as electronic component and equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, water & waste treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and life sciences companies. We also serve the construction market through mechanical contractors.
Ryan Herco offers a competitive salary plus commission, a generous vehicle allowance, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) with Company match. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for career advancement! We promote from within and value employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
We are currently searching for a talented individual to fill the role of Outside Sales Representative - MicroE.
1. Four-year degree in engineering, or related technical fields;
2. Five years minimum selling a technically oriented product to the semiconductor industry/ or related industry experience;
3. Demonstrated proficient knowledge in semiconductor industry (particularly the process side of OEM Tools and FABS;
4. Primary role in this position is work side-by-side with engineering staff to specify products on process tools and/or in other process & facility applications throughout a FAB);
5. Strong relationship and time management skills;
6. Demonstrated skills in presentations (both preparation and delivering).
- Experience selling to Texas Instruments
- Experience selling Filtration products
Other Aspects and Expectations of this position:
1. Develops and maintains strong, bonding relationships with customer contacts. Become a valuable resource/consultant to customers delivering solutions to technical and economic challenge.
2. Plans for >80% of time in field at customers; 30-40%.
3. Promote and demonstrate products; support sales force in negotiations (supplier pricing, blankets, etc.) and product application at all RHFS locations.
4. Continue self-education in selling skills & industry/product knowledge.
5. Develops sales goals for specific products and markets within territory.
6. Supervise preparation or prepares quotations & other business communications for potential sales and assures prompt and complete quotation follow-up.
7. Maintain strong supplier contact/visibility through regular communication and face-to-face visitation.
8. Continually survey market for new opportunities for existing products and new synergistic products for continued growth.
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent on successful completion of background investigation and drug screen.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications